Sunday, November 17, 2013

Start a Business thats Yummy...


Ok I know yummy is cheesy but stay with me here darlings. Think of your dream house. I will give you my depiction to help you. I walk into my house. I put on my diffuser with my favorite oils I Love Young Living BTW. I take off my shoes, I put on my favorite soft music, I love The Musical version of Broken Wings by Mr. Mister, 1986 or some music by SADE love her 80's stuff. I take off my shoes as I enter the door. I go to my bedroom I start smelling my oils in the diffuser going off in the house. I take off my clothes and slip into something comfortable. I go to the freezer and take something out to cook for the evening. I take out my MAC and start checking my messages. I then open my mail and start reading, then I put in my things to do box. I pour myself a glass of wine and I sit on the couch. I allow my essence and myself to unfold in my home. I feel safe, free, and hugged by the beauty I surrounded myself in. I glance over at my beautiful green and blue stand alone chair from Pier 1 with the brown throw pillow on it. I have my house socks on, as I have hard wood floors.

I go to the kitchen and fix myself a goat cheese plate with grapes, and nuts, and cranberries, and bring it back to my sitting area where the flat screen TV is. I feel the warmth and softness of my stand alone couch as it hugs me. I feel the luxury of my satin home clothes that I got on sale at BEBE's and my pink plush slippers. I put my flowing hair back in a light bobby pinned bun. I feel relaxed as I can smell Valor and Lavender along with Purifier being diffused in the back ground.

Ladies do you see how I have created a picture for you here? Great visual! Think about your business, how yummy can you make it? Whats the story behind it? What does your site say (your business online house) when people visit? Do people want to grab a glass of wine and browse your site? Do they get that luxury comfy feeling of hmm yea, I want this person to enhance my lifestyle, business or finances...This is what I teach as a Luxurypreneur. I want people to feel what is possible for them, make a business and turn that into millions of dollars following my lifestyle, tricks, tips and techniques.

I have a great business model that can help you calibrate and integrate beauty, brains, wealth, all into one and then turn that ONE into a Media Empire so you can build an International Luxury Brand. It's possible. Martha Stewart did it, by combining beauty, simplicity, and home together. She took her small time home country ideas to TV and made it seem simple, inexpensive, and beautiful all at once.

Lets work together people, what will 2014 catch you doing??


until then Bella's

Ciao for now!

Rich Girl Media Darling, Tawana Phillips!

No comments:

Post a Comment