Monday, January 14, 2013

The Secret is a Lie


Many people ask, what makes my company different from an ordinary Association. I will help you understand why.

1. I cater to women
2. I address women’s finances as it pertains to their emotional BLUEPRINT
3. I teach Real Estate Investment strictly to women
4. I make Real Estate Investment Simple
5. I help you understand how your Anatomy and Physiology has a great deal to do with
   a. why your not rich
   b. why you will most likely never be rich
   c. why its not your fault your not rich
   d. the difference between being rich and being wealthy
   e. why its your BODY that is determining weather or not it wants to be rich or successful
   f.  learn how you can help your body be your best friend and enjoy living in it.
6. I help you get into your body and out of your head. I could go on and on about this one, but for the sake of simplicity. I will keep it short.

Stay with me here. Anytime you ever experienced anything good or bad in your life, that emotion is stored in your body for later use.

The Secret is a LIE. Positive thinking wont bring you anything but Pixie dust. Why? Trauma and Joy stores itself in your body. So even if you think positive about money today, your body has a recorded memory of the real deal. When that issue good or bad comes up around money, your bodies memories will react, and THEN it will effect your THINKING good or bad.

Until next time....Stay tuned or feel free to jumpstart your path to being THE BILLIONAIRESS NEXT DOOR and get my book, The Women’s Billion Dollar Guide to Real Estate Investment Made Simple. Warning for Women Only!

or visit my site http://aowri.com and get your free mp3 download for a free chapter to my book.

Or join the AOWRI for less than a cup of coffee per day…

Later Bellas...Tiffani Chanil Hepborn

No comments:

Post a Comment