Sunday, February 10, 2013

Challenging the Secret


Hello Dahlings! Tiffany Chanil here as healthy and luxurious as ever! Well here is my no BS approach to challenging the SECRET! There is none. I mean really Dahlings, really? A Secret? Think positive, and Puff the magic dragon will come bring all your dreams right at the front step of your life! Puleez!!

Here is the Real Secret! Luxury and Glamour is an inside job, just like your beautiful hair, nails, skin, and so on! Ladies PMS runs your life; your period runs your life, so guess what? Your EMOTIONS RUN YOUR LIFE! Your emotions, make you feel a certain way, then you start to think a certain way, then you start to act a certain way!

Dahlings would I lie to you? Really would I? No I wouldn't! If your body does not know what it FEELS LIKE TO have a million dollars, I don't care how many times You think and wish and hope and visualize on it! It's not going to happen! Ok, you know I love good food, good healthy food! In spite of Meatless Mondays! Let's talk about a good steak! You Season it up, you marinate it, you put it on the grill you put sauce on. You may even let the steak marinate overnight to make sure the seasons stay in! Then you have a yummy steak that TASTES like what you seasoned it with!

Stay with me Dahlings. Now let's think about all the inner organs, cells, hormones, and fleshiness of your insides, if you season your body with BOOZE, DIRTY SEX, LIES, DRUGS, it's going to show up on the outside and reflect on how you feel, think, and act.
If your body has been seasoned with poverty, hardship, difficulty and struggle, that is how it's going to come out in your money. Each physical thing in your life has a secret hidden seasoned sauce! What are you seasoned with? Oprah Winfrey, Wealth? Really oh I forgot Dahlings Your visualizing again! Silly Me!!

If you're tired of visualizing and wishing, hoping, and waiting for Puff the Magic Dragon, then go to http://www.aowri.com, let little ole (well young sexy beautiful) Tiffani Chanil show you how to increase your net worth to over $1 million dollars, yes I said it $1,000,000 in about a year then please dial my website phone number immediately and my Mo Shari will direct you to me!! Chop Chop hurry Dahlings!
Until Next time remember! Luxury is an INSIDE JOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment